Menorca - Bovera SuiteEn-suite, Single Occupancy, Twin Occupancy
With direct access from the outdoor flower gardens in front of the barns and the downstairs lounge, you can feel the history of this centrally located, ground-level room.
It was originally used for cheese making but has been carefully transformed into one of the villa’s perfect hideaways. With an open plan bathroom and separate toilet, it is the perfect suite for two people who prefer a twin bedroom.
This room is suitable for single or twin occupancy.
Your rejuvenating retreat includes:
- Accommodation at the gorgeous 18th-century farmhouse Binigaus Nou.
- Delicious natural, organic meals, cooked and prepared by our very own private chef.
- Exceptionally high standard of teaching by our Wildfitness coaches.
- 3-4 movement sessions per day ranging from beach games to boxing, yoga to lifting and much more.
- One interactive educational workshop per day covers various topics including wild moving, living, eating and mindset.
- A posture and movement assessment complete with a 1-1 end-of-retreat review chat with one of our expert coaches.
- A welcome gift bundle including tools to help you continue your journey back home.
- The post-retreat care package includes instructional movement videos, recipes, articles, and more.
- 1x complimentary massage from our in-house masseuse.
- A hands-on cooking lesson with the villa’s chef.
- Airport transfers from Mahon airport.
- A one-to-one personal training session (transformative course only).
Select a Check-in and Check-out Date
Autumn 2023 & Spring/Summer 2024 Dates Available
Please note a minimum 50% deposit is required to secure your booking.
You will see this option on the checkout page.
You can contact us using the blue "Request Information" button above if you wish to book 13-day course.