Menorca - Queen SuiteDouble Occupancy, Shared Bathroom Suite, Single Occupancy
This spacious penthouse suite features the villa’s most amazing southern views of the sea, the swimming pool and the terrace, with the peaceful Menorca countryside within its reach. This room provides the perfect place to relax in your downtime with access to two private balconies situated in the villa’s two distinguishing towers.
The Queen Suite shares a bathroom with Cousins Room, the only other room on the top floor.
This room is suitable for double or single occupancy (but not a twin unless you are happy with a collapsible bed!).
Your rejuvenating retreat includes:
- Accommodation at the gorgeous 18th-century farmhouse Binigaus Nou.
- Delicious natural, organic meals, cooked and prepared by our very own private chef.
- Exceptionally high standard of teaching by our Wildfitness coaches.
- 3-4 movement sessions per day ranging from beach games to boxing, yoga to lifting and much more.
- One interactive educational workshop per day covers various topics including wild moving, living, eating and mindset.
- A posture and movement assessment complete with a 1-1 end-of-retreat review chat with one of our expert coaches.
- A welcome gift bundle including tools to help you continue your journey back home.
- The post-retreat care package includes instructional movement videos, recipes, articles, and more.
- 1x complimentary massage from our in-house masseuse.
- A hands-on cooking lesson with the villa’s chef.
- Airport transfers from Mahon airport.
- A one-to-one personal training session (transformative course only).
Select a Check-in and Check-out Date
Autumn 2023 & Spring/Summer 2024 Dates Available
Please note a minimum 50% deposit is required to secure your booking.
You will see this option on the checkout page.
You can contact us using the blue "Request Information" button above if you wish to book 13-day course.