Menorca - South SuiteDouble Occupancy, En-suite, Single Occupancy
The South Suite, along with Sjal and King, share the first floor. Just outside the room is a delightful area on the landing, perfect for reading in the mid-afternoon sun.
The South suite is splendidly decorated and has its own open plan built-in ensuite bathroom, whose design fully respects the over one-hundred-year-old boutique villa.
This room is suitable for double or single occupancy.
Your rejuvenating retreat includes:
- Accommodation at the gorgeous 18th-century farmhouse Binigaus Nou.
- Delicious natural, organic meals, cooked and prepared by our very own private chef.
- Exceptionally high standard of teaching by our Wildfitness coaches.
- 3-4 movement sessions per day ranging from beach games to boxing, yoga to lifting and much more.
- One interactive educational workshop per day covers various topics including wild moving, living, eating and mindset.
- A posture and movement assessment complete with a 1-1 end-of-retreat review chat with one of our expert coaches.
- A welcome gift bundle including tools to help you continue your journey back home.
- The post-retreat care package includes instructional movement videos, recipes, articles, and more.
- 1x complimentary massage from our in-house masseuse.
- A hands-on cooking lesson with the villa’s chef.
- Airport transfers from Mahon airport.
- A one-to-one personal training session (transformative course only).
Starting From £ 2,780 Per 6 Day Retreat
Single Occupancy Price
Available Partially Reserved Not Available
Select a Check-in and Check-out Date
Adults1 - 2
Total People1 - 2
Spring & Autumn dates available
Please note a minimum 50% deposit is required to secure your booking.
You will see this option on the checkout page.
You can contact us using the blue "Request Information" button above if you wish to book 13-day course.
Check-in is Saturday only. Please note all prices are per person, in GBP (£) and are exclusive of flights, bank charges and any other charges incurred by the client during the booking process.